Don't let those gloomy days put a damper on your running routine...the Saucony Drylete Sportop has the performance features that allow you to train through the elements. Reflective details combined with a USB_LED light on the right sleeve provide enhanced visibility, while the soft inner lining provides added warmth. Mesh panels increase breathability, and a front zipper allows for temperature control. The front zipper pocket allows you to securely stow your essentials while you run.
- Black/Green Light (BKGRL)
- Enduro Blue/Vizipro (ENBVP)
- USB_LED light and slot pocket on right sleeve for enhanced visibility (holds approx. 2 hours of charge)
- 9.5" lock-down zipper with garage and wind barrier for on the move adaptability
- Zipper pocket on upper left chest to stow small essentials (approx. 5" zipper, 4"W x 5"H)
- Mesh panels under arms and along sides for increased breathability
- Raglan sleeve construction for enhanced range of motion
- Chafe resistant, flat seam construction
- Shaped hem for improved fit and coverage
- Front and back reflective details for increased visibility
- Main Body, DryLete: (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a superior combination of moisture transfer and warmth for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh Panels (96% Polyester/4% Spandex), a breathable, stretch fabric for increased ventilation
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review