Brace yourself: this Sugoi creation has quite a kick of technology. Featuring a unique "intelligent fabric," the Sugoi Hydrolite Jacket reacts with water to form a water-repellent membrane; it acts as a barrier against wet weather while also providing breathability. Plus it's translucent, featherweight and packable, making it a great "just-in-case" jacket.
- Full zip jacket with lockdown zipper and reflective piping
- Microfleece lined collar
- Raglan sleeves with reflective piping
- Perforated ventilation panels under arms
- Dual adjustable drawcords at hem
- 3M Scotchlite reflective accents
- HydroLite: Body (100% Polyester Face/100% Polyurethane Laminate), a fabric that activates with contact to water, changing the molecular composition of the surface and creating a water-repellent membrane that blocks water on the exterior and allows vapor and heat to escape from the inside.
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review