Don't let those gloomy days put a damper on your running routine...the Saucony Kinvara Drylete Sportop has the performance features that allow you to train through the elements. Reflective details combined with a USB_LED light on the right sleeve provide enhanced visibility, while the soft inner lining provides added warmth. Mesh panels increase breathability, and a front zipper allows for temperature control. Raglan sleeve construction and a shaped hem line deliver optimal range of motion, while a front zipper pocket allows you to securely stow your essentials while you run.
- Strong Red/Livewire (STRLVW)
- USB_LED light and slot pocket on right sleeve for enhanced visibility (holds approx. 2 hours of charge)
- 9.5" lock-down zipper with garage and wind barrier for on the move adaptability
- Zipper pocket on upper left chest to stow small essentials (approx. 4"W x 5.5"H)
- Mesh panels under arms and along sides for increased breathability
- 50+ UPF UV protection
- Chafe resistant, flat seam construction
- Shaped hem for improved fit and coverage
- FlexFilm heat transfer design on sleeves for an athletic look
- Front and back reflective details for increased visibility
- Body: DryLete: (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a superior combination of moisture transfer and warmth for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh Panels: (96% Polyester/4% Spandex), a breathable, stretch fabric for increased ventilation
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review