MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Delivering the ultimate blend of performance and protection, the Saucony NMD Jacket combines breathability, lightweight coverage, and unrestricted movement. Front windproof panels protect you from the elements, back thermo-regulating panels promote steady body heat, while mesh inserts increase ventilation. Ergonomic seams and underarm stretch fabric allow for optimal range of motion, front zipper pockets allow you to securely stow essentials, and reflective details increase visibility in low-light settings.
- Black (BKBK)
- Black/Strong Red (BKSTR)
- Element/Santa Cruz (ELESCZ)
- Livewire/Navy (LVWNAV)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Front windproof ShadowLite™ panel to protect runner from the elements
- Drylete™ thermo-regulating panels along back and sleeves to promote steady body temperature
- Back mesh panel for increased breathability
- Front zipper pockets to securely stow essentials (approx. 5"W x 7"H)
- Reflective welded chest pocket for storage (approx. 4" x 6")
- Flatlock seamlines to prevent chafing
- SilkZip flap along front zipper for greater insulation
- Raglan sleeve construction, ergonomic seamlines, and stretch panels along arms for optimal range of motion
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Body: (80% Polyester/20%Polyurethane), a windproof, synthetic fabric
- Panels: (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), a stretch material with moisture wicking properties
- Mesh Inserts: (80% Polyester/20% Spandex), a breathable, stretch material for optimal ventilation
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.