The Saucony Optimal Sportop is a go-to choice for layering when training in cooler conditions. It features a textured, moisture-wicking fabric to keep you dry, and raglan sleeves for optimal range of motion. A nice blend of stretch and softness, coupled with contrast color paneling along the sleeves make this a go-to choice for added warmth and coverage when temperatures cool down.
- Black/Strong Red (BKSTR)
- Livewire (LVWNAV)
- Santa Cruz (SCZBK)
- 10" zip with reflective piping, contrast zipper, lockdown zipper and garage
- 2" mock neck
- Napoleon chest pocket with media loop (5" zipper)
- Raglan sleeve construction for optimal range of motion
- Flatlock seam to prevent chafing
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Opflex: Body (96% Polyster/4% Spandex), a moisture-transfer, textured fabric with some stretch, designed to rapidly move moisture away from the skin to be evaporated into the air
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review