MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Blast through the cold with the fully-featured Salomon Swift Midlayer Hoody. If superior thermal fabric, venting panels and a media pocket don't get your attention, then how about fold-out mittens, a watch window, and a stay-on-your head-while-you-run hoody? Additional features include zipper pockets for secure storage, flatlock seams to reduce chafing, and reflective details to increase visibility. You can bet that Salomon touched on every detail with this running piece.
- Asphalt (309528)
- Matador-X (309529)
- Vibrant Blue (309530)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Contoured hoody for secure fit
- Brushed interior, with actiTHERM fabric technology
- Flat lock seam lines to reduce chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction and elbow articulation for optimal range of motion
- Stretch mesh panels on back of neck, under arms, hoody rim, and cuff lining for breathability
- 12" zipper with reflective trim, lockdown zipper and garage
- Storm flap lining zipper with upper snap button for additional ventilation options
- Mesh-lined media pocket on left chest with lockdown zipper (5.25" zipper, 6"W x 7.5" H at longest points)
- Mesh-lined large zipper pocket on low back with interior storage pockets (5.5" zipper, entire pocket: 9.5"W x 8"H, smallest interior pocket: 3" x 2", medium interior pocket: 4" x 3")
- Dual layer 3" cuffs with thumbholes and fold-out, mittens with snap closure
- Slightly longer hemline for additional coverage and warmth
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
Fabric and Colors
- ActiTHERM fabric: Body (88% Polyester/12% Elastane), a soft, stretch fabric with brushed interior
- ActiLITE Stretch Mesh: Inserts (91% Polyester/9% Elastane), an open, moisture-wicking fabric designed for ventilation
Comments: I love this jacket, but is has a tight fit for me. I am 6,2'' and 165lbs and it is tight under my arms. It is designed to be a tight fit but I feel that on some long runs I will start to get some chafing so I traded it for an XL. I will layer with this on colder days (20 and below) so the larger fit is okay. I like how it is cut longer at the waist than most jackets.
From: Gary, Denver, CO, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.