MSRP: $ Price: To View Add to Cart.
A hard-core short, for the hard-core runner, the Salomon Twin Skin EXO S-Lab Short offers the performance features to give you that competitive edge. Built in compression shorts feature EXO Sensifit technology for postural control and muscle support, while the outer shell provides lightweight coverage and moves freely while you run. Mesh panels provide optimal ventilation, convenient pockets along waistband allow for easy access to essentials without slowing you down, while a single layer between the thighs reduces chafing and bunching where most dual-layer shorts would fail.
- Aluminum (308578)
- Black/Corona (308579)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Stretch woven outer shell (approx. 7" inseam, 17" outseam-size medium)
- Built-in compression shorts (approx. 10" inseam/19" outseam)
- EXO Sensifit Stability Technology provides muscle support and postural control to lower body through honeycomb polyurethane compression
- Inner brief lining for additional support
- Bonded waistband for increased comfort
- Gusseted crotch for increased range of motion and single layer on inner thigh area to reduce chafing
- 3 back mesh pockets to stow essentials (approx. 2.5"W x 3"H)
- Built-in mesh pocket located on front waistband for convenient storage (approx. 6.5"W x 2"H)
- Back, side, and inner-thigh mesh panels for increased breathability in key sweat zones
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Overlay: ACTILITE™ (100% Polyurethane), a synthetic fabric for increased support
- Inner Brief: (82% Nylon/18% Elastic): a stretch fabric that pulls moisture away from the body
- Shell: ACTILITE™ Stretch Woven (88% Polyester/12% Elastic): a light-weight, moisture wicking fabric to keep you dry and comfortable
- Mesh: ACTILITE™ Stretch Mesh (80% Nylon/20% Elastic), a breathable material for increased ventilation
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.