MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Safety is on your side in the Saucony ViZiPRO Epic Run Jacket. This ventilated jacket has protection against light wind/water, a handy LED light and numerous reflective details for ultimate visibility.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Wind and water resistant
- Reflective lock down zipper with garage
- Two 7" x 6" hidden side lockdown zip pockets
- 4.5" x 3" hidden lockdown zip pocket with wire highway for tunes
- SilkZip draft flap provides a wind barrier
- LED flashing light and holster on sleeve for added visibility from 500-1000 yards away
- Half back mesh vent for added ventilation
- Optech lined collar for added comfort
- Drawcord bottom hem with drop-tail for better coverage
- Reflective detail for visibility (best in low-light conditions)
- SonicLite HD: (100% Polyester) lightweight woven polyester with water-resistant DWR coating
- Up to 10 hours of flashing LED
- USB rechargable battery
Comments: great jacket but included light is intermittent. Very high visibility and good reflective trim, feels safe.
From: larry, Dix Hill, NY
Comments: I run about 35 miles a week (I train for high school track on a competitive level) and this jacket is on it's way to becoming a favorite. It works great for fairly cold days to moderate days and as an outer layer on the really cold days. You won't have to worry about being seen out on runs it is bright and reflective. It also packs down tiny so it's easy to take just about anywhere.
From: Cody, Rochester, NY
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.