Inov-8 Terroc 345 GTX Men's Shoes Blue/Silver 2012
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The versatile Terroc is ready for winter. The Terroc 345 GTX is Gore-Tex lined to provide a breathable, waterproof barrier between your foot and the elements. The low-profile platform is stable and the tread works well over a variety of terrain. A touch of road, here and there, is OK, but this shoe is for serious trail running. Dirt, rocks, streams, gravel, grass. Bring it on.
Model Number: 5050973370
Need fit help?
Weight: 13.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Terroc 345 GTX 2012 is a minimum feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- High Density Post located at the midfoot is made of a higher density foam intended to slow the rate of pronation.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- GORE-TEX Mesh lining the upper is waterproof and breathable.
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
- Terroc is a trail outsole built with a low lug pattern, and is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS