Inov-8 X-talon 190 Men's Shoes Orange/Grey/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get low, get fast in the X-Talon 190. With its low ride height (8mm/5mm), this shoe puts your foot close to the tread for a stable foot position. The X-talon 190 is super flexible and has gnarly tread to provide sure-footed traction over loose terrain, while a water-resistant upper protects you from the elements. So whether you seek a high performance trail racer or a minimalistic daily trail animal, grab the X-Talon 190 and you are sure to be satisfied.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 5050973714
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (16mm); includes 7mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The X-Talon 190 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and everyday training.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treated upper is water resistant and breathable.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- X-Talon is an off-trail outsole built with an aggressive lug pattern. It is ideal for loose rock, grass, mixed terrain or mud.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|