adidas adizero Aegis 3 Men's Shoes Red/Night/Infared
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero Aegis 3 mixes performance with a hint of support for everyday use. This lightweight trainer provides mild stability without the use of a medial post and is suitable for the neutral to slight overpronator. Welded overlays offer a secure fit without causing friction on your foot, allowing for irritation-free comfort. A traditional geometry and decoupled heel deliver impact protection for high mileage use.
Model Number: G95101
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adiZero Aegis 3 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|