Rollover product image for a larger view.
The innovative adidas adistar Boost is a moderate support trainer featuring adidas' new Boost midsole, designed to deliver a bouncy and responsive ride with a soft underfoot feel. A seamless, stretch mesh upper delivers a sock-like fit for comfort and security as you rack up the miles.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adistar Boost is a maximum feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Tech Fit Upper provides support while still providing flexibility.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS