Rollover product image for a larger view.
When you need lightweight racing performance, the Asics BlazingFast won’t let you down. This track spike inspired road racing shoe features a breathable and seamless upper attached to a low profile Solyte midsole for underfoot protection. Strategically placed outsole rubber provides durability and traction in key areas without adding excessive weight. Lace up the BlazingFast for your next 5-10k and go.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 3.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (15mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-High
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The BlazingFast is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Synthetic Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support and holds the foot in place.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Ecsaine2 Collar Lining encircles the collar and heel in a soft suede-like material, giving the option to run sockless.
- Standard Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- DuoSole provides lightweight, flexible, and durable traction.
- Racing Outsole provides lightweight traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|