Rollover product image for a larger view.
Aim high with the Asics Cyber Javelin London. This javelin boot is designed for elite level right-handed throwers and includes a protective synthetic upper and supportive midfoot strap for a stable foot plant on the field. The left shoe is a mid-cut and the right shoe is a low-cut. Includes twenty-two 9mm spike pins and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.7 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Asics Cyber Javelin London is a javelin shoe intended for elite athletes.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material and is Asics' mid-level midsole. Although SpEVA is not as durable and lightweight as Solyte, it has increased energy return compared to that of compression molded EVA.
- RhynoSkin envelops the majority of the upper and is a synthetic leather designed for abrasion and tear resistance.
- Hook and Loop Closure is located over the midfoot for added security.
- Board Lasting involves gluing the upper to a thin fiber board which is then cemented to the midsole.
- Full length spike plate gives a firm platform and grip on the field.
- Contains eleven spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS