Asics Cyber Jump London Men's Spike Wh/Blk/Gld
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Cyber Jump London is one serious jump shoe. Built for pole vault, long jump, and triple jump athletes, this shoe is designed for optimized energy return from the jumping surface. Includes twenty-two 9mm spike pins and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: G204Y.0190
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.5 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Intended for serious vault, long jump, and triple jump athletes, the Cyber Jump London is designed for optimized energy return from the jumping surface.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material and is Asics' mid-level midsole. Although SpEVA is not as durable and lightweight as Solyte, it has increased energy return compared to that of compression molded EVA.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant.
- MONO-SOCK Fit System is an elastic internal sleeve replaces a traditional tongue and is engineered to provide a sock-like fit.
- Board Lasting involves gluing the upper to a thin fiber board which is then cemented to the midsole.
- Spike Plate is 3/4 length and is a polymer plate designed for increased superior energy transfer for improved take-off power.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured rubber engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS