Rollover product image for a larger view.
Unleash the beast within you with the Asics Cyber Throw London. This shot put, discus, and hammer throw shoe is designed for elite athletes who use both the glide and spin throwing styles. The midfoot strap gives excellent lock down and the flashy, protective upper provides extra durability.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 13.2 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium width
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Asics Cyber Throw London is a shot put, discus, and hammer throw shoe intended for elite athletes that use both the glide and spin throwing styles.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material and is Asics' mid-level midsole. Although SpEVA is not as durable and lightweight as Solyte, it has increased energy return compared to that of compression molded EVA.
- RhynoSkin envelops the majority of the upper and is a synthetic leather designed for abrasion and tear resistance.
- Hook and Loop Closure is located over the midfoot for added security.
- Collar Lining is utilized at the heel and is composed of a grip material intended to help stabilize the foot.
- Board Lasting involves gluing the upper to a thin fiber board which is then cemented to the midsole.
- Solid Rubber Outsole is a full length textured rubber engineered to enhance durability and traction.
- Centrifugal Flex Groove is located at outsole underneath the metatarsals and is designed to increase flexibility and rotation for the spin throw technique.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS