adidas adipure Gazelle 2 Men's Shoes Blue/Silver/Grn
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Go low and light with the adidas adipure Gazelle 2. A flexible platform provides just a touch of impact protection and offers plenty of responsiveness for fast running. A stretch mesh upper molds around the shape of your foot, while the adidas 3-stripes and a padded heel collar hold your foot securely. A 6mm drop brings your foot closer to the ground to encourage an efficient stride.
Model Number: Q21487
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (11mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Very low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adipure Gazelle 2 is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing, and daily training.
- adiPRENE Insert is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- Full Length EVA is a lightweight, full length EVA midsole for light, resilient cushioning.
- Protection Plate protects the foot from rough ground and sharp objects.
- Tech Fit Upper provides support while still providing flexibility.
- PU Print placed on top of the Tech Fit Upper for increased durability.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design better follows the shape of the foot for an improved fit.
- Velcro Loops allow for a fast and smooth shoe step in.
- EVA Sockliner is shaped to mimic the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Pure Motion Outsole mirrors the movement of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|