Designed for the runner with minimal to moderate over-pronation, the adiZero Mana is the ideal lightweight shoe for speed training to distance racing.
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow-to-average width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch height: Low
Weight: 7.4 oz (size 9)
Midsole Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (11mm)
- Release date: December 2009
- Color discontinued: June 2010
- Color update: July 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: 2009 adiZero Mana
The adiZero Mana has been revamped for the 2010 model but continues to be a minimum featured shoe designed for mild overpronation. This lightweight performance shoe is intended for racing and speedwork training. It has a curved shape.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review