Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the runner with minimal to moderate over-pronation, the adiZero Mana is the ideal lightweight shoe for speed training to distance racing.
Need fit help?
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow-to-average width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch height: Low
Weight: 7.4 oz (size 9)
Midsole Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (11mm)
- Release date: December 2009
- Color discontinued: June 2010
- Color update: July 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: 2009 adiZero Mana
The adiZero Mana has been revamped for the 2010 model but continues to be a minimum featured shoe designed for mild overpronation. This lightweight performance shoe is intended for racing and speedwork training. It has a curved shape.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS