Rollover product image for a larger view.
Introducing the Asics Gel Blurr 33, a perfect blend of value and lightweight comfort for the neutral runner. Moderately cushioned and highly flexible, the Blur33 is designed to move and flex with your foot for a more natural heel to toe ride. This shoe is the perfect option for those who want to get minimal, but aren't satisfied with a thin-soled, completely barefoot feel. With plenty of cushioning for forefoot and heel strikers alike, this shoe is great for tempo runs or everyday training.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Blur33 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speed work, racing and daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Reflectivity contains reflective material allowing runner to be seen in low-light conditions.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar to provide a individualized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- California Slip Lasting involves stitching the upper along the perimeter of a synthetic material which is then attached to the midsole.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS