Rollover product image for a larger view.
Look to the adidas Supernova Glide 5 when you need a reliable daily trainer that will keep with you for miles. This neutral shoe boasts a decoupled heel to disperse the impact of footstrike, protecting your foot from the hard road and providing a smooth transition from heel to toe. A seamless upper reduces friction on the foot for a comfortable fit, and sticky rubber throughout the outsole delivers grip in both dry and wet while offering durability for everyday use.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Supernova Glide 5 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is miCoach compatible.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- FitFoam consist of a visco-elastic rebound foam, which contours to the runner's foot like a custom mold.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Lightstrike 45 Foam, for a lightweight, soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|