Rollover product image for a larger view.
Bring along the ASICS Gel Scout for your next trail running adventure. The shoe's outsole gives you full contact with the ground for more stability and a better connection to the trail. A soft upper creates comfort and a supportive cage wraps your foot for extra durability. Aggressively lugged with a forefoot rock plate, this shoe performs well on rocky and loosely packed trails.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel Scout is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for high mileage and daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Closed Mesh on the upper keeps out debris while remaining breathable.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Anti Gravel Tongue keeps debris out of the shoe.
- Lace Pocket at the top of the tongue enables laces to be tucked out of the way.
- Perforated Sockliner provides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Rock Plate between the midsole and outsole protects feet against stone bruising.
- Trail Specific Outsole on the heel and forefoot uses opposite facing lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
- WET GRIP Outsole is made from a blend of organic and non-organic components for increased traction on wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|