Rollover product image for a larger view.
When the conditions get rough, keep going with the adidas Supernova Glide 5 ATR. Featuring the reliable cushioning and smooth ride of the Supernova Glide 5, this neutral, high-mileage shoe features a weather-resistant upper and a trail-ready outsole to help combat the elements. When you don’t know what to expect, look to the Supernova Glide ATR and be ready for anything.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Supernova Glide 5 ATR is a moderate featured, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- Weather-Resistant Upper provides protection against wet and cold conditions.
- active Formotion uses midfoot stretch panels that wrap the foot for an adaptive fit.
- Geofit+ with Fitfoam memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap securely around the foot.
- Toe Cap provides protection against trail hazards.
- Continental Rubber Outsole offers increased traction in both dry and wet conditions.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Trail Specific Outsole features aggressive lugs for multidirectional traction on trail surfaces.
- Mud-Release Outsole quickly sheds mud and dirt to reduce accumulation.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS