Asics Cyber Hi-Jump London Spikes W/Bk/Gld
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Cyber Hi-Jump London L is an aggressive high jump shoe designed for elite athletes. Designed for the specific needs of left foot high jumpers. This shoe has a supportive midsole and a gnarly rubber outsole for excellent grip on the approach and takeoff. Includes twenty-two 9mm spike pins and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: G205Y.0190
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.5 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size.Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Cyber High Jump London is an aggressive high jump shoe designed for elite athletes.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top of the line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Asymmetrical Midsole provides a support wedge for the foot-plant and jump phase.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant.
- Board Lasting involves gluing the upper to a thin fiber board which is then cemented to the midsole.
- DuoSole Outsole provides lightweight, flexible, and durable traction.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured rubber engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 11 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS