Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Hyper MD 4 is the spike of choice when you still haven't chosen your events. The versatile spike plate puts you in a good position for any sprint or distance event and the EVA heel wedge is great for beginning hurdles and jumpers. Includes ten 5mm pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Since this shoe fits small, Women should subtract 1 size from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.5 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: November 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Hyper MD 3
The Hyper MD 4 is designed for distances between 400-1500m, 110/300/400m Hurdles, Long Jump and Triple Jump. It is built with curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Midsole is located in the heel and forefoot which offers enhanced cushioning and support.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Nylon Spike Plate offers increased durability and traction on all surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS