Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Hypersprint 5 is ideal for the high school or entry level sprinter. This spike offers a durable upper that provides a snug and supportive fit, while a five pin spike plate provides the traction you need while racing over the track. With an EVA heel pad makes this versatile spike suitable for sprints as well as long jump and triple jump events. Includes ten 3/16" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.4 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
Hypersprint 5 is designed for distances up to 400m, 110m Hurdles, Long Jump and Triple Jump. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA Heel Pad is located in the heel which offers enhanced cushioning and support.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant.
- Solid Rubber Outsole is full length and is designed to provide enhanced durability and traction.
- Nylon Spike Plate offers increased durability and traction on all surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS