Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Hyper XCS 2012 Spikeless is a great flat for first time or entry level cross-country runners. The rubber outsole will deliver traction over a wide variety of surfaces while the durable upper hugs your foot, letting you go the distance.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (17mm), non-removable insole
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch height: Low
- Model release: June 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Hyper XC Spikeless
The Hyper XC 2012 Spikeless is designed for 3k to 10k distances on dirt, rubber, or grass surfaces. This cross country shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full-length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Trusstic System is a thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Lightweight mesh on the upper provides light, breathable coverage.
- Combination Lasting utilizes board lasting in the rear portion of the shoe and traditional strobel lasting in the forefoot.
- Solid Rubber Outsole is full length for enhanced durability and traction.
- Spikeless Outsole has aggressive lugs engineered for traction on a variety of surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS