Take to the trails in the Asics Gel Instinct33. This lightweight shoe is well-cushioned, with a stable midsole to keep feet balanced over rocky terrain. Its upper combines breathable fabric with a tough rubber mesh overlay that covers the entire foot, creating a durable shield against tearing and break down. Complete with an aggressively lugged outsole, the Instinct33 is the natural choice for any trail you choose to tackle.
Weight: 10.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: July 2012
The Instinct33 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Propulsion Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support and holds the foot in place.
- Asics logo is located on both sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole on the heel and forefoot uses opposite facing lugs to provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review