Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Asics Japan Lite-ning 4 brings speed to a whole new level. The newly designed, synthetic leather upper creates a snug, performance oriented fit and the full length spike plate is optimized for flexibility. Lace up these lightning-fast shoes for any 100 to 400m distance events. Includes twelve 8mm compression-tiered spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Since this shoe runs large, Women should subtract 2 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: For snug sprint fit, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Japan Lite-ning 4 is the elite-level sprint spike from Asics designed for distances up to 400m on the track.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional midsole technologies.
- Synthetic Leather covers all of the upper and is perforated for a light, comfortable, and breathable fit.
- Ecsaine3 Collar Lining encircles the collar and heel and is a soft suede-like material that gives the option to run sockless.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is a full length polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize traction. Textured heel enhances grip on the track surface.
- DuoSole integrates two materials in a manner designed to increase flexibility, decrease weight while maintaining traction and durability.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS