Rollover product image for a larger view.
Break records with the adidas adizero Javelin 2, a throwing shoe for the elite level athlete. This shoe has a pronounced arch and a form fitting, durable upper with a lockdown strap for extra support. The outsole features scary sharp tread on the bottom along with spike receptacles in the heel and forefoot, for a firm footplant and accurate throw. Includes twenty 3/8" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.1 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adizero Javelin 2 is an elite level throwing shoe.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Pre-Molded EVA foam for increased cushion and comfort.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight durability and a secure fit.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Hook and Loop Closure is located at the midfoot for added security and a precise fit.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap the upper around the foot.
- EVA Insole provides underfoot cushioning.
- Sharkskin is set in a sharp, crisscross pattern over the entire outsole for ultimate grip on track and field surfaces.
- Replaceable spikes in the forefoot and heel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|