Asics Gel Lyte33 2 Men's Shoes Black/Lime/Red
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run nimble and quick with the Asics Gel Lyte33 2. This neutral performance shoe offers lightweight and responsive cushioning, while flex groves aligned to the joints of the foot ensure an effortless and natural ride. An airy upper comfortably locks down on the foot for a confident fit. Whether training or racing, lace up the Gel Lyte33 2 for a seriously energetic run.
Model Number: T317N.9005
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Gel Lyte33 2 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speed work, racing and daily training. It is built with a curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- SpEVA midsole material offers increased energy return.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- F.A.S.T. Drop 6mm heel-to-toe drop encourages midfoot and forefoot striking.
- Deep Flex Grooves are placed strategically in the midsole to allow your feet a greater range of motion.
- FluidAxis flex grooves are placed strategically to flex with the natural motions of the foot while running.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- F.A.S.T. Heel hugs the heel with minimal materials for a lower weight shoe.
- Reflectivity contains reflective material allowing runner to be seen in low-light conditions.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- F.A.S.T. Sole uses minimal outsole materials only in high-wear areas.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|