Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you find yourself desiring a responsive shoe that is built to handle any number of miles, then the Asics Landreth 7 is at your service. The performance nature of this shoe delivers a good feel for the road, yet delivers plenty of impact protection for long runs. Best suited for neutral feet.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all Colors
Weight: 11.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Gel Landreth is a moderate featured shoe designed for neutral and supinating runners for daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Space Trusstic System utilizes a gender-specific, thermal plastic midfoot unit for natural foot movement and increased torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) is a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar which creates a personalized fit.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 45 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|