Rollover product image for a larger view.
Fast, light, and flexible, the Asics Gel Lyte33 is a shoe that's itching to be unleashed on the road. The design is simple: a cushioned, super flexible midsole sits beneath a streamlined and breathable upper. The Lyte has a smooth and snappy turnover; a great shoe for racing, speedwork, and tempo runs.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all Colors
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size.
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Gel Lyte33 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speed work, racing and daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- F.A.S.T. Ride uses a firmer version of Solyte foam for a more responsive ride.
- F.A.S.T. Trusstic System is a thin and lightweight system that is designed for fast and efficient running.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- F.A.S.T. Drop 6mm heel-to-toe drop encourages midfoot and forefoot striking.
- Deep Flex Grooves are placed strategically in the midsole to allow your feet a greater range of motion.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- F.A.S.T. Heel hugs the heel with minimal materials for a lower weight shoe.
- Reflectivity contains reflective material allowing runner to be seen in low-light conditions.
- California Slip Lasting involves stitching the upper along the perimeter of a synthetic material which is then attached to the midsole.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- F.A.S.T. Sole uses minimal outsole materials only in high-wear areas.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|