Asics Piranha SP 3 Men's Shoes Wh/Red/Sil
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The lightest racing flat ASICS has ever presented to the U.S. market, the Piranha series offers a platform that is designed to maintain the perfect balance of a super fast road feel and exceptional platform comfort. The same tooling as the Piranha SP 2 and a minimal upper greet the user of this ultimate race day shoe.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Model Number: G004N.0121
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (17mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Piranha SP 3 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Ecsaine3 Collar Lining encircles the collar and heel in a soft suede-like material, giving the option to run sockless.
- Standard Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- DuoSole provides lightweight, flexible, and durable traction.
- Racing Outsole provides lightweight traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS