Rollover product image for a larger view.
Devour the competition in the Asics Piranha SP 4. This go-to racer is made with a barely-there upper and super light, low profile midsole, making it the lightest racing shoe in the Asics line.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (17mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Piranha SP 4 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Ecsaine3 Collar Lining encircles the collar and heel in a soft suede-like material, giving the option to run sockless.
- Standard Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- DuoSole provides lightweight, flexible, and durable traction.
- Racing Outsole provides lightweight traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|