Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take off in the adidas adistar Ride 4. This high mileage shoe offers a super soft, plush ride that moves with your foot for ultimate comfort. The well padded midsole gives a pillowy underfoot feel and luxury features like the memory foam lined heel and cool mesh lining create a running experience that is simply sublime.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: adiSTAR Ride 3
The adiStar Ride 4 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- adiPRENE cradle full-length midsole is a resilient EVA-based foam that cradles the foot for lightweight, stable cushioning.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Microsuede upper for a soft feel and smooth fit.
- ClimaCool lining throughout the upper is an open mesh that provides lightweight, breathable coverage.
- active Formotion uses midfoot stretch panels that wrap the foot for an adaptive fit.
- Geofit+ with Fitfoam memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Perforated Tongue offers lightweight comfort and improved ventilation.
- Ortholite Sockliner is an antimicrobial insole designed to reduce odor and provide additional cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length AdiLite 45 Foam, for a lightweight, soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|