Rollover product image for a larger view.
As the name implies, the adizero rocket is super fast. This racing flat has a super-low profile to allow your speed to come out. With full forefoot adiprene, the Rocket will deliver protection up to the marathon for the elite runner. An ideal 5k, 10K road racer for serious runners. Do some XC racing, if the terrain is not too rugged.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (18mm); non-removable insole
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch structure: Medium-low
- Release date: July 2011 (new color), model release date July 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The adiZero Rocket is a minimum featured shoe designed for neutral pronation or supination. It is intended for 3k to 10k racing and is built with a curved shape.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design better follows the shape of the foot for an improved fit.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Slip Last involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS