Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Don't let weather stand in the way of a great run. The Asics Gel Arctic 4 WR is designed to protect you from difficult winter conditions out on the trail. A water-resistant upper keeps out moisture, while replaceable metal spikes dig in to give you grip on icy surfaces. The tough outsole offers miles of durable traction, and gel cushioning in both the heel and forefoot make for a comforting ride the whole way through.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 13.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (33mm), Forefoot (23mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: October 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Gel Arctic WR 2
The Arctic 4 WR is moderate feature, moderate support trail shoe designed for daily training in icy or snowy conditions. It is built with a curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material for increased energy return.
- Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight and increase torsional rigidity.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Water Resistant Upper is made with a water resistant, breathable material.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Solyte 55 Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Includes 10 replaceable metal spike pins.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS