Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas Sequence 4 is a go-to trainer that has just the right amount of cushioning to give that soft, yet responsive underfoot feel. For a better fit, it has a smartly designed upper that provides excellent midfoot hold, while added support in the heel keeps feet from slipping. A great choice for a daily trainer or high mileage cruiser.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium Width
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Supernova Sequence 3
The Sequence 4 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape. This shoe is MiCoach compatible.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Formotion decoupled heel system adapts and moves with each individual's running style for a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Geofit with memory foam in the heel collar enhances comfort and improves fit.
- Adidas Logo overlays are strategically placed to wrap securely around the foot.
- AdiLite/respoEVA Sockliner is an antimicrobial insole designed for increased underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Lightstrike 55 Foam, for a lightweight, moderately soft underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS