adidas Spider 4 Men's Spike Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas Spider 4 is a versatile spike that can handle a variety of events. Suitable for sprinting, mid-distance, hurdling, and jumping events, this spike is a good choice for the entry level track and field athlete. A durable spike plate offers plenty of traction and a cushioned heel offers protection during ground impact. Includes twelve 3/8" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: Q22633
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
The Spider 4 is a minimum feature track spike designed for middle distances. It has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Die-cut EVA is a lightweight foam midsole for light, resilient cushioning.
- Nylon Mesh on the upper provides lightweight breathability.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Synthetic Overlays provide a lightweight durability and a secure fit.
- Soft Ankle Collar reduces pressure on the Achilles and the ankles and ads step-in comfort.
- Arkema Pebax Spike Plate in the forefoot offers lightweight, durable traction for optimal performance.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Nylon plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Includes 12 replaceable spikes.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|