Rollover product image for a larger view.
A premium spike designed for long
jumpers, triple jumpers, and pole
vaulters of all abilities. Features the
superior traction of a Shark Duo
outsole, extended spike plate, and the
customized fit of a hook and loop
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.1 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Arch height: Low
- Release date: December 2008
- Model discontinued: Unknown
Asics's Turbo Jump spike is intended for athletes of all abilities competing in long jump, triple jump, or pole vault events. A hook and loop closure on top of the metatarsal region helps clamp down the upper. This shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SpEVA is a full length midsole material and is Asics' mid-level midsole. Although SpEVA is not as durable and lightweight as Solyte, it has increased energy return compared to that of compression molded EVA.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper is designed for lightweight support during the approach and foot-plant.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Hook and Loop Closure is located over the metatarsal region for added security.
- Board Lasting involves gluing the upper to a thin fiber board which is then cemented to the midsole.
- Spike Plate is 1/2 length and is a polymer plate designed for increased superior energy transfer for improved take-off power.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the forefoot and heel and is a textured rubber engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS