Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lock it down. The Turbo Phantom 3 has a unique middle lace starp that offers a secure midfoot fit. The assymetrical upper design delivers medial support for the left shoe and lateral support for the right shoe. A great design for turn performance. Excellent for 200m, 400m and 800m. 7-spike configuartion. Inlcudes twelve 8mm compression-tiered spikes, 2 blanks and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.6 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: For snug sprint fit, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Release date: November 2009
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Turbo Phantom 2
Asics' Turbo Phantom is updated with the third edition designed for serious athletes competing in 200m to 800m events. New synthetic materials complete the asymmetrical upper that is engineered to support the athlete's foot on the turn. The Turbo Phantom 3 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte Wedge is located at the heel and is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Synthetic Leather and Open mesh encompasses the majority of the upper. Synthetic leather is located at the right side of each shoe to provide security during turns and mesh on the left side offers breathability.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Inner Lock Lacing System is an asymmetrical lacing system with internal straps to comfortably wrap and secure the foot.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is a full length polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize traction.
- SharkDuo is utilized in the heel and is a textured thermoplastic engineered for grip on various track surfaces.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS