Rollover product image for a larger view.
Making an appearance in the U.S. market for the first time, the Tarther is a Japanese mainstay. Built for racing over any distance this shoe doubles as a flat for track workouts or tempo runs.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (14mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Medium to low
- Release date: January 2010
- Model discontinued:
- Model update:
The Gel-Tarther Diva is a minimal feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork and racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- Racing Trusstic System is located at the bottom of the midsole and is made from thermal plastic. Its lightweight design allows for faster turnover while still maintaining torsional integrity between the rearfoot and forefoot.
- Open mesh encompasses the majority of the upper and offers breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Standard sockliner
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- DuoSole integrates two materials in a manner designed to increase flexibility, decrease weight while maintaining traction and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS