Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adizero Takumi Sen is a lightweight shoe built for racing performance. This import from the Japanese market features a 6mm heel-to-toe offset to promote running on your forefoot, and an aggressive outsole pattern ensures superior grip on the road. With a name translating to “An Artisan of The Highest Order,” the Takumi Sen is a high quality tool for a top-notch performance at your next race, from 5k to marathon.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25 mm), Forefoot (19 mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel:Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adiZero Takumi Sen is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe intended for racing, speedwork, and daily training. The Takumi Sen has a curved shape.
- adiLITE is a full-length midsole cradle that provides lightweight cushioning without medial support.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- Torsion System uses a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Sprint Frame is a lightweight but supportive chassis, for a stable and fast ride.
- Tirennina suede is an environmentally responsible, solvent-free synthetic upper.
- Teijin Japanese Mesh is made with a thin yet highly durable micro fiber.
- Heel Cup wraps the heel for added stability.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
- Quickstrike uses a pattern of rubber lugs in the forefoot for flexible, lightweight, and durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS