adidas adiZero Tempo 5 Men's Shoes Yellow/Black
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For a quick shoe to take you far and fast, the adidas adizero Tempo 5 fits the bill. Lightweight but still protective, this shoe has enough midsole for a marathon. It has a quick feel on the road and a smooth ride. Over-pronaters need not worry, the dual density midsole provides light support to correct your gait.
Model Number: Q20881
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The adiZero Tempo 5 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- adiPRENE is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the heel on impact.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Pro-moderator uses a firm, durable material co-molded to the CMEVA midsole to reduce over-pronation and provide a stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and provides breathability.
- Microsuede upper for a soft feel and smooth fit.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length AdiPrene 45 Foam, for a soft underfoot feel.
- Zonemotion is a gender-specific outsole design that delivers more forefoot flexibility.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber in the heel for durable, improved traction.
- Blown Rubber is lightweight and offers grip for increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|