Rollover product image for a larger view.
Tackle the trails in comfort with the Asics Gel Trabuco 14. This shoe is surprisingly light for its trail shoe status, and has a pillowy soft underfoot feel. Special components in the outsole provide extra grip on wet surfaces, while a water resistant upper keeps feet dry. The durable, flexible outsole is tough enough for trails, yet still light enough for the road, making it a great choice for road to trail transitions.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low height
- Release date: June 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Gel Trabuco 13 WR
The Gel-Trabuco 14 is a moderate feature, moderate support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a medium sized silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system is a silicone based gel that attenuates shock during toe-off.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- DuoMax Support System is located in the medial midfoot and is a dual density midsole that is designed to reduce excess pronation.
- Trusstic System is located at the bottom of the midsole and is made from thermal plastic. It reduces the weight of the sole while decreasing torsion between the rearfoot and forefoot.
- Performance Trail Upper is water resistant and offers protection from the elements while maintaining breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Asics logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides of the upper to keep the shoe snug to the foot.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) is a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar which creates a personalized fit.
- Lace Pocket is located at the top of the tongue and enables the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made from an anti-bacterial material that not only reduces odor and moisture but also provides additional cushioning.
- Solyte 55 Last is located in the rear portion of the shoe and has a medium density to deliver a moderately soft feel under the foot. Traditional strobel last completes the forefoot of the shoe.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge is located in the forefoot and is a blown AHAR compound that delivers cushioning, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- WET GRIP Outsole is primarily located in the forefoot and is a special blend of organic and non-organic components designed to increase traction on wet surfaces.
- Trail Specific Outsole is located throughout the outsole. Opposite facing lugs on the medial and lateral sides provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of surfaces.
- Rock Protection Plate is positioned in the forefoot and offers protection against stone bruises.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS