Rollover product image for a larger view.
Quicken your pace with the bold and bright Asics Gel Extreme 33. This daily trainer is light enough for up-tempo days, and also has gel in the heel to absorb impact on longer runs. The seamless upper eliminates chafing, and the loud colors turn heads wherever you go.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Extreme33 is a minimum feature, neutral shoe designed for speed work, racing and daily training.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA midsole material provides cushioning and increased energy return.
- Seamless Upper provides a snug fit and next-to-skin comfort.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Reflectivity contains reflective material allowing runner to be seen in low-light conditions.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- California Slip Lasting involves stitching the upper along the perimeter of a synthetic material which is then attached to the midsole.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS