Rollover product image for a larger view.
When serious performance is required on the trail, lace up the adidas adiZero XT 3. This low-to-the-ground trail shoe offers superior traction, thanks to its aggressive Continental Rubber lugs. The adiZero XT 3 provides great flexibility in the forefoot to help enhance toe-off. Performance-oriented runners will love the midfoot hold the adiZero XT 3 provides when attacking technical trails.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (18mm); includes 5mm average lug height
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low height
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: adiZero XT
The adiZero XT 3 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and training. It is built with a curved shape.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- CoolEver Mesh is made with a breathable clover-shaped pattern, so feet stay cool and dry.
- Gussetted Tongue made from EVA keeps sand and debris out of the shoe.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- AdiWear is a non-marking carbon rubber for durable, improved traction.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|