adidas adiZero XT 4 Men's Shoes Black/Silver/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The adidas adiZero XT 4 advances adidas trail shoes to a whole new level. Flexible, low, and aggressively lugged, the XT 4 works as an extension of your foot. The low platform transmits a great trail feel and deep lugs dig in on soft ground, while also gripping loose terrain and hard packed trails.
Model Number: G64419
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (19mm), includes 7mm average lug height.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The adiZero XT 4 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and training.
- adiPRENE+ is a resilient EVA-based foam made to cushion the forefoot on impact.
- CMEVA consists of compression-molded EVA foam for durable cushioning.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper provides breathability.
- Sprint Web is a seamfree fabric web on the upper for lightweight support.
- Gussetted Tongue made from EVA keeps sand and debris out of the shoe.
- EVA Heel Cap designed to keep your heel snug and secure inside the shoe while descending or ascending the trail.
- respoEVA Sockliner is molded for anatomical fit for additional step-in comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Traxion cleat design increases grip without excessive pressure points on the foot.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|