Rollover product image for a larger view.
For the last several years, the Brooks Cascadia has been the top selling trail shoe in running specialty and the 6 should continue to carry the mantle. A lower heel in the Cascadia 6 and an additional Pivot point are sure to keep you well-balanced over any terrain. A Ballistic Rock Shield protects against stone bruising and the multi-directional tread delivers outstanding traction. It's time to go exploring.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Cascadia 6 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot DNA is a high energy return cushioning device consisting of highly viscous liquid that performs like millions of "nanosprings". This rearfoot piece dissipates impact energy and is designed to tailor the level of cushioning to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- Forefoot DNA is a high energy return cushioning device consisting of highly viscous liquid that performs like millions of "nanosprings". This forefoot piece is designed for flexibility to ensure a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
- BioMoGo is Brook's premium midsole material. BioMoGo is designed to offer resilient cushioning and extends the full length of the midsole. BioMoGo is also environmentally friendly, as it will biodegrade 50 times faster in a landfill compared to traditional foam midsoles.
- Heel Pivot System comprises of independent medial-laterial posts shaped to reduce the destabilizing effect of trail irregularities.
- Forefoot Pivot System is located under the lateral side of the metatarsals and is shaped to adapt to varied terrain surfaces to help keep the shoe from toppling over.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh that covers large expanses of the upper.
- Hydrophobic Foam Package is designed to keep the feet dry.
- Microfiber and Synthetic Overlays are strategically located with the purpose of providing a secure fit.
- Element Linings lie along the underside of the upper to aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Internal Support Saddle is located in the midfoot with the purpose of providing a more secure midfoot fit.
- Profile Sockliner sits underfoot and is made of BioMoGo for cushioning and forms a contoured support sensation.
- Cushsole S-257 Last utilizes a full length layer of advanced foam to provide cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Green is located throughout the outsole and is a durable compound made with dispersed silica resulting in increased traction and skid-resistance. The lug pattern is bi-directional with unique perimeter and interior designs for great traction on uphill/downhill running and a variety of surfaces.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is sandwiched between the HPR Green outsole and BioMoGo midsole. The shield is composed of a thermoplastic EVA sheath and placed under the forefoot to protect against stone bruising.
- Cush Pod Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. The focus of this design is on maximum cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS