Rollover product image for a larger view.
With a broad stable platform, the Dyad 6 is best suited for low-arched feet that remain neutral or for orthotic users who don't need additional control from their shoe. Since the Dyad 6, has a substantial midsole, it is also a great option for larger runners.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all Colors
Weight: 11.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium, Width 2E=Wide, Width 4E=Extra Wide
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium and deep
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box height: Deep
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: July 2010
- Color update: August 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Dyad 5
The Dyad 6 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-straight shape.
- Rearfoot DNA is a high energy return cushioning device consisting of highly viscous liquid that performs like millions of "nanosprings". This rearfoot piece dissipates impact energy and is designed to tailor the level of cushioning to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- Forefoot DNA is a high energy return cushioning device consisting of highly viscous liquid that performs like millions of "nanosprings". This forefoot piece is designed for flexibility to ensure a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
- BioMoGo is Brook's premium midsole material. BioMoGo is designed to offer resilient cushioning and extends the full length of the midsole. BioMoGo is also environmentally friendly, as it will biodegrade 50 times faster in a landfill compared to traditional foam midsoles.
- Flextra is located in the forefoot area that consist of a rubber piece that customizes to the runners gender and weight categories for tuned flexibility.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that customizes to the runners lay down, which offers the right amount of cushioning and stability for a smooth transition from heel-to-toe.
- Stable Pod Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. The focus of this design is on stability and responsiveness.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh that covers large expanses of the upper.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located with the purpose of providing a secure fit.
- Element Linings lie along the underside of the upper to aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Internal Support Saddle is located in the midfoot with the purpose of providing a more secure midfoot fit.
- Ultimate Sockliner is a well cushioned, moisture wicking insole.
- Cushole S-257 Last utilizes a full length layer of advanced foam to provide cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Plus is a form of high abrasion-resistant rubber and is located in the heel.
- Blown Rubber is located in the forefoot to provide responsiveness and flexibilty.
- Dual Stability Arch Pod is positioned at the bottom of the midfoot and offers additional stability at the arch.
- Cush Pod Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. The focus of this design is on maximum cushioning and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|